2.03.2009

My club in Austria in 2009


In 2009 I am going to race a lot in Austria and some in Germany. Main focus is on non-drafting races, very rarely will I do draft legal ones. As well, stepping up to longer distances.
Some main races from the 2009 calendar of mine:
- Ironman 70.3 Austria (St.Pölten)
- Ironman 70.3 Germany (still under construction :) )
- Hungarian half championships (Zanka)
- IM Austria Klagenfurt ( ll be a tricky one)
So it seemed a wise decision to sign for an austrian club. Since I am already worked for dertriatlon.com Fuerstenfeld , and knowing Andi from 2006, it was so obvious to race for them.
With their, Scott's and the S'Radl-Eck (Armin)'s help I am going to use a Scott Plasma 2 TT bike in 2009 (and I guess it will be sold after a year - if only I ll love this bike too much ! ). Which is going to be very exciting. Non-drafting races demands the use of TT bike, since aero dynamics plays a big role in this game. You can see "La Demon" above on the picture, such a solid machine ! :)
I am training full gas now, and am looking forward to race, and sometimes hang out with new team mates ,)
So hope to see you guys soon, and compete!

2 comments:

shortgroove said...

Hi Adam!
Welcome to the club! Hope to see you soon again - I'm swimming like mad ;-)
Greetz
CD

Adam Molnar said...

Yes, me too.
I am very curious to see u, how much improved!

Keep it up!