4.05.2009

18 km Greenzone TT road race, Budapest (Szentendrei- island)

Hi Guys, (and girls) :)

Wow, just finished 1st race of the season and feel pretty satisfied.

Here are the results so far:
- My brother (he is my training partner, and going to race this year):
25'16" = 42.74 km/h
- Me
24'38" = 43.84 km/h
Our only excuses, that we raced our trusting pairs of training wheels, while facing the army of Discs and 3 spike front wheels.
I have an extra excuse, despite the fact I dont need any right now, that a car blocked me nicely at 3 Ks to go :( It gave me 2 things: a few sec negative, and a cup of adrenalin :)

It was a nice race to participate, while still doing our heavy trainings.

A few weeks and we stand on the start line of St.Pölten 70.3 Ironman !!! Yeee

See ya,

Adam

2 comments:

Csilla said...

yeppppp, come on!!! wish you the best! say hello to Teso and maybe see you on Triatlon Tour 3rd round in BAJA :)

Adam Molnar said...

MAybe ! :)
Either I might will be blind, or those stone-cube-roads, still ll be there on bike course :)